Thursday, March 3, 2011

Search & Rescue

In my recent trips to the dog park I have been witness to many incident and have seen common themes throughout. Today, was definitely one of those days. While trailblazing with my pack, we stumbled upon a very anxious and bewildered man. He began shaking a leash in the air and pointing in different directions as he spoke with my mom in his native tongue. After a few minutes, we left the poor guy and continued on our way. It only took us a few minute to realize what was wrong. Out of the woods comes a friendly, yet ownerless Husky. It was then that I realized it was clearly the owner who was lost and not our new friend, who had found us without any problem. In the end, my pack and I were able to help reunite our companion with his lost and very appreciative owner. I think the lesson that can be learned from today is that whether you are a dog or human, everyone should belong to a pack = )

No comments:

Post a Comment