Friday, April 1, 2011

Doggie Dating

So I'll admit it...I lead a very active dating life. I'm at the age where I'm enjoying life and not quite ready to make a long term commitment to one dog. My mom has been trying to play matchmaker by way of my playgroups; cleverly designed to present me with potential dogs. I know she's trying to help but honestly it's kind of embarrassing having your mom supervise your play dates!! I have 3 prospects at this point but I have to say it's quite challenging juggling all of them! Take today for example; I had 2 play dates in 1 day! My mom says I need to give equal attention to all of them so I had to take them out on individual dates. I like to shower my dates with treats but I gotta tell you; my entire allowance goes to feeding them! I do try to be very careful about not taking one girl to a park close to where the other girls live.  I think my afternoon date might have suspected I had an earlier play date though; she definitely smelled the other girl.  Lately all 3 of them have been pressuring me to become exclusive on Dogbook; oh the pressure!!!!!  Bottom line...dating multiple dogs is exhausting; maybe we should all just be friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment